KFC Fried Chicken
How to make KFC fried chicken – often eat crispy KFC fried chicken? Don’t buy it, once, let’s try making crispy fried chicken that will not be less delicious with KFC fried chicken. This crispy and crispy fried chicken is believed to come from America.
The secret ingredient that is processed and fried with chicken is indeed very good on the tongue and has not been replaced. But did you know that KC fried chicken recipe is very simple? By making it yourself, you can enjoy it yourself with your family.
This KFC fried chicken recipe can also be used as a promising business opportunity. Let’s try making this one KFC fried chicken.
Material For Making KFC Fried Chicken
- 1 kg of fresh chicken. Cut into 8 parts or according to your taste.
- Salt about 1/2 a small spoon. (suit one’s taste)
- 1 spoon of garlic powder.
- 1 spoon of pepper.
- 1 spoonful of chili powder. (can be removed if children don’t like spicy food.)
- The right amount of oil.
Liquid Coating Material:
- 350 grams of flour
- 1/2 spoon of milk powder
- 1/2 spoon of baking soda
- 40 grams of cornstarch
- 1/2 spoon of smooth pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 spoon of salt
- 300 milliliters of ice water (cold water from the refrigerator can also)
- Flavor taste
Dry Powder Material:
- 500 grams of flour
- 1/2 spoon of baking soda
- 1 spoon of garlic powder
- 100 grams of cornstarch
- 1 spoon of instant chicken flavor (to make it more suitable and more tasty of course)
- 1/4 spoon of salt
Steps To Make KFC Fried Chicken:
- The first thing we do is make the dry layer with flour, to provide a container and put all the dry coating ingredients in. Mix until everything is evenly distributed and set aside. (It’s good to keep it first in the refrigerator / cool place.)
- Then take another container, and mix all the liquid coatings. Make sure to mix all ingredients evenly, then set aside.
- Take another container, and mix the chicken pieces with pepper, salt, powdered garlic, and chili powder, evenly. Let stand 10-15 minutes so that the spices are more soaked in.
- Roll the pieces of chicken that have been left alone in the dry coating until the entire surface of the chicken is covered with seasoning flour. Dip the piece of chicken that has been shrouded in flour into a liquid coating material, and roll it again into the dry coating while kneading it. Do this step until the chicken pieces are finished.
- Heat oil, and fry the chicken that has been cremated with the seasoning over medium heat. Cook until the chicken is cooked, and brownish yellow. Lift and drain.
- Crispy KFC fried chicken is ready to be enjoyed with sauce and sambal, of course.
Maybe you think that to produce crispy chicken is to cremate chicken with thick flour. But precisely thick flour is the problem why fried chicken should be crispy, not crispy. One or two times is enough.