The good thing about preparing bread ourselves is that we can enjoy a homemade product throughout many times of the day. You can make homemade bread recipes with yeast as well as toast at breakfast, with olive oil, jam or ham; Accompanying the main lunch dishes or dinner, snacks or snacks as toast skewer with many ingredients, such as mushrooms, vegetables or cheese. So, do you want to eat something homemade? We will teach you to make homemade bread recipes with yeast that is easy, economical, fluffy, fresh and rich.
Homemade Bread Recipes with Yeast:
Following are the homemade bread recipes with yeast;
- Homemade Bread:
- 2 cups flour
- 10 gram of dry yeast
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup warm milk
1- In a bowl mix the flour, with the yeast, salt, sugar, when it is well mixed put the oil and warm milk, mix a little and carry an allowance.
2- Knead until a homogeneous dough is formed, I like to give it 3 or 4 more minutes of strong kneading. I did not consume more flour, but for the doubts, it is necessary to have a little at hand.
3- Put the dough in the container where we made it, wrap in a paper film, and let it stay for 30 minutes, after that time we make a little hole in the nylon, cover with the cloth and leave 30 minutes more.
4- The dough should double its original size by leavened, we take it to the table and we extract the air kneading 2 minutes.
5- In an oiled baking dish and with flour, we will place the dough; and cook.
6- Before putting it in the oven, and after giving the shape, I made cuts on the top and painted with water. Already in the oven, which was still off, I left it for 30 minutes more leavening, and then I just turned on the oven. In 30 minutes it’s ready.
- Homemade Bread – Easy Teaspoon:
- 350 gram wheat flour strength (flour 000)
- 5 gram of dry yeast, Or 15 gram of fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 180 ml warm water
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon salt
1- Pour warm water into a bowl and add the yeast. Stir well to dissolve.
2- Add oil, flour and salt. Mix well until you get compact dough.
3- When the dough is compact and does not stick in the hands, you put it in the bank sprinkled with a little flour.
4- Mix it vigorously with your hands for about 6 or 7 minutes.
5- When kneaded, make a ball with the dough.
6- Spread the mold with a little oil and put the dough.
7- Cover the bowl with foil and let it sit in a warm place for 60 minutes.
8- Return to sprinkle the bank with a little flour and pour the dough. Squeeze the dough to remove the aces, but do not knead it.
9- Cut the dough into two parts and mold it, you can make the bread the way you want, but the round is easier.
10- Place the bread on a baking sheet. Cut the bread and put it in the preheated oven at 200 °.
11- Bake for 30 minutes at 200 °, up and down.
12- After 30 minutes you already have baked, this time is orientate according to ovens when it is well roasted you already have it.
13- You do the same with the other bread, when it is cold you can eat it.
- Country Bread – Homemade Bread:
- 500-gram flour
- 25-gram fresh yeast / 8gr. Instant dry yeast
- 250 ml. water
- 5 gram of malt flour
- 50 gram of pork fat
1- Place flour, malt flour and salt in a bowl.
2- On the other hand hydrate the fresh yeast with water that this at room temperature.
3- Put the yeast in the dry, integrate and then, on the counter, begin to knead.
4- Break the dough and put 1/2 part of the fat first. Continue to integrate and then add the remaining one until the dough is smooth and homogeneous.
5- Form a large bun and let it sit covered for 10 minutes. (This relaxes and manages the mass much better).
6- Divide the bun into two equal parts and shape them.
7- Place on blanched plates and leave to ferment to double its volume, covered. They can be placed on top of the oven or in a warm place.
8- Before baking, sprinkle with flour and with the aid of a cutter, make three diagonal cuts on each bun.
9- Bake at 190 / 200ºC for 20 to 30 minutes depending on the size of the bread.
Quick Homemade Bread:
- 500 g flour
- 1 out of 10 g dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 egg
- If you have fresh yeast, mix it with water and a spoonful of sugar.
- Form a flour crown and put the yeast.
- Knead the edges to the middle and knead. Let stand 20/30 minutes.
- Form buns or the form you like and varnish with egg yolk.
- Bake in the moderate oven for 30/45 minutes.
- If you are interested in making several buns, cut the dough into several pieces, knead them and let it rest for about half an hour. We give them the shape that interests you and make cuts in the upper area. Introduce the bread dough in the oven over half an hour, depending on the power and characteristics of our appliance.
- You can add seeds to the bread surface before baking, such as poppy or sesame. It would be possible to dispense with olive oil, it is not a fundamental ingredient for bread making.
- Dry yeast is usually sold in envelopes and is more concentrated than fresh yeast, so we will use a smaller proportion. Unlike fresh yeast, it does not need special conservation conditions and lasts a long time.
- The traditional furnaces, with the best results, are wood, such as those used also for baking the pizzas, but at home, we will also get very good results with the domestic ovens, with the advice we have given you.