Recipe for Easy Carrot Pudding
Now you can have this easy Carrot Pudding recipe for all your dinner parties. A Carrot Pudding is just what you need to serve something unique and different. Loaded with vitamin A these are this is the best Carrot Pudding recipe for any occasion. So many people love to make a Carrot Pudding recipe. Now you have one of your very own for any time you need it. Serve this popular dish at all your parties, potlucks and picnics. Friends and family will enjoy this carrot pudding recipe.
Easy Carrot Pudding Recipe
This easy Carrot pudding recipe is certainly not what one might expect. However, trust me, it is to die for. Delicious creamy and very light. Served with fresh ruby red strawberries and pineapple with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. It is the perfect dessert to serve for company on a lovely summer day.
Make this unforgettable easy carrot pudding recipe and serve it after a family meal to watch the pleasure your family feels. They will be amazed that carrots could taste so good. Even children who hate carrots will devour this easy carrot pudding recipe.
Serve this chilled with the fruit chilled as well for a taste sensation that is as wonderful as it is surprising. The pudding itself is light and airy nearly like a soufflÃ©. The fruit and chocolate drizzle takes this airy and light delicacy to new heights in taste. This is a very elegant dessert to serve for guests.
Do You Like Carrot Pudding?
- 3 lbs chopped carrots
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped strawberries and pineapple, to serve (optional)
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and steam or boil the carrots until tender and mash them.
- Beat the eggs into the carrots one at a time, either by hand or with a whisk.
- Beat in the sugar, vanilla and baking powder, then fold in the flour.
- Pour the mixture into a 2 quart baking dish and cook for 30 minutes, or until puffed and set.
- Serve with fresh chopped fruit and chocolate syrup, if liked.