A strawberry cheesecake pudding recipe is just what you need to make when you need a quick, simple and delicious dessert to serve. This is an easy recipe you can throw together for any occasion. An easy recipe for strawberry cheesecake pudding recipe that you will love to make over and over and over again. Strawberry cheesecake is a great dessert; imagine if it was a pudding too; now it can be.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Recipe
When you need a quick and simple but delightfully creamy dessert this is the perfect answer. Strawberry Cheesecake pudding recipe is perfect for any occasion. Everyone will love the luscious red strawberries and the creamy pudding.
Serve this beautiful dessert in a stemmed clear glass bowl topped with fresh whipped cream. Slice a few juicy red strawberries on top for a simply glamorous presentation.
This dessert is perfect following a summer meal. Just right for those hot humid days when you want something light, refreshing, and sweet.
If you would rather you can prepare individual custard cups of this Strawberry Cheesecake pudding recipe chill and serve guests individually.
This is great even for a family buffet and will no doubt take center place on the dessert table.
The Strawberry cheesecake pudding recipe is also perfect to take to family potluck dinners. A large bowl of this delicious dessert will serve many people. Make an extra bowl to leave at home so the family can enjoy this again!
Have You Ever Made Cheesecake Pudding?
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 package cheesecake flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups skim milk
- 2 full cracker sheets of graham crackers
- Prepare the instant pudding following the directions on the box but using the milk instead of water.
- Divide it between 4 serving glasses.
- Thinly slice the strawberries, one for each serving
- Arrange the strawberries on top of pudding.
- Break each graham cracker rectangle in half.
- Crush up the graham crackers in the pudding.