There are lots of ways to prepare a cake at home but how many of them are easy? If you are thinking of making your own cake for a birthday, familiar meeting or with friends and you do not know where to start, in this recipe o we want to show you an easy way to do it. Read on and discover how to make a cake from scratch.
While everyone deserves a birthday cake, people with allergies to eggs or products dairy very often cannot enjoy these sweets. If you know someone who has allergies to foods surprise those with a cake made at home. This is also a good choice for people who must control cholesterol if you use heart-healthy cooking oil.
This cake made from scratch, without/with eggs or milk, will be liked by all those who try it. And unless you say it, no one will know that you’re missing. The first thing we are going to learn is to make the white chocolate if you want you can buy the commercial but if not here you leave the recipe and the steps to prepare it is the same as the commercial is also super simple to prepare. The answer to how to make a cake from scratch is detailed below.
How to Make a Cake From Scratch:
Today we will make a white chocolate cake from scratch that is super east and yummy.
- Soymilk powder, 1/3 cup
- Sugar, 1/3 cup
- Cocoa butter, 1/2 cup
- Water 1/2 cup
- Lecithin soy, 1/2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence, 1 tbsp
- Place water, sugar and soy milk powder in a water bath until dissolved and the ingredients are mixed.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the cocoa butter and stir to combine.
- Add the soy lecithin and finally, the vanilla essence, mixing well.
- Let it cool.
- Take it to the refrigerator.
- And ready the white chocolate to taste you eating and decorating your beautiful cake.
Preparation white Chocolate Cake:
- 210 gram of special flour biscuits (with the chemical yeast already incorporated)
- 3 eggs
- 240 gram of sugar
- 120 gram of sunflower oil
- 1 cup natural yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence
For the white Chocolate Ganache:
- 350 gram of white chocolate
- 200 ml of cream
- To decorate: raspberries
- In a cup, we put the white chocolate to melt to very soft fire and without stopping to remove so that it does not burn.
- Then add the cream and mix, even the fire.
- It is recommended that the cream is at room temperature.
- When the mixture is homogeneous, you will see that it takes a yellowish colour, separates from the fire and we reserve in a bowl to be tempered. In a bowl, we put all the described ingredients, including the essence of vanilla.
- Mix very well with the mixer, if it is of rods much better.
- Once beaten let the dough stand for 10 minutes and if it can be cooled down it is better.
- Meanwhile, heat the oven to 180º and put inside a bowl, suitable for oven, with water that will add moisture to the sponge cake. Meanwhile, prepare the mold.
- In butter and floured your cake mold or use those mold release spray;
- Then fill the dough with the dough and bake for 40-45 minutes at 170 °. The ganache will have already tempered and with the rods, we will beat it, a good time, like 10 minutes.
- The idea is not to mount, because it is not going to do, it is hot but if you will see that it is thick enough.
- Then put in a container and the freezer until the cake is finished.
Cutting and Filling the Cake:
- When the cake is ready, we unmold it and let it cool a little, and then with the lyre or a knife make three layers.
- The ganache will not be thick yet, but we will fill the layers and we will cover the cake. We put it in the fridge until the next day as it sloshes everywhere, no problem, the idea is that the ganache penetrates well into the layers of sponge cake.
- If you wish you can put a few raspberries in half and cover with the white chocolate ganache
- The final decoration will be made the next day, with the white chocolate ganache well hardened. We put everything in the fridge, and leftover ganache tart and waited 12 hours if in addition to learning how to make white chocolate cake want to do some delicious sweets with chocolate click here and follow the steps
If you follow every of the step as it is, it is ascertained that your cake will have an awful appearance. Also, with a spatula (or a knife) we raise the remaining white chocolate in the base of the cake and with the leftover ganache we distribute well and cover everything. The appearance will vary considerably finally put some raspberries to decorate and that will give much flavour to the final result. Serve cold. So easy to conclude this step by step how to make the white chocolate cake that is really delicious.
- If you want to make this cake with white chocolate ganache and raspberries decorate as you wish I tried cascading raspberries and ended all in the base of cake so I decided to change the final design and look nice.
- The layers should be thick to make them look and not look like a normal sponge cake with a high taste of white chocolate.
- That mold of 15 × 10 is a perfect size and there are some very high biscuits for 6-8 people.
- If you need to make it bigger have two biscuits 20 cm high and put 450 white chocolate and 300 creams.
- Dare to prepare your white chocolate cake is really delicious.
Keep in mind that your creations are the center of attraction at parties and special days to prepare and give away this cake is the best present you can give to anyone you love and adore. This means that how to make a cake from scratch is a must now!