Make Some Delicious Chocolate Caramel Brownies!
Looking for the perfect chocolate caramel brownie recipe? You’ve found the right place! Find chocolate caramel brownie ingredients and cooking instructions to make the most mouth-watering dessert ever!
Chocolate Caramel Brownies
Everyone loves chocolate and caramel. Combine the two and you have a delicious decadently rich dessert to please anyone. So, easy to make and so utterly rich and delicious.
These Chocolate caramel brownies make a great treat for the kids after school or on a lazy summer day. Serve with a tall glass of iced cold milk and it is just a wonderful taste of heaven. Richness of caramel covering chocolate rich brownies sprinkled with nuts and served on a plate will complete any meal perfectly.
To serve this dessert as a special occasion dessert one can create an even more splendid dessert. Try serving this warm with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. The gooey richness of the arm caramel mingled with the delicious chocolate and cool vanilla ice cream is marvelous. Just before serving this Chocolate caramel brownie warm with vanilla ice cream sprinkle chocolate shavings and nuts over the top.
This stepped up version of the chocolate caramel brownie will not do any favors for the calorie conscious, but oh the delicious decadence is worth the splurge.
Which Kind of Brownies do You Prefer?
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 14 oz caramels
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 18¼ oz package German chocolate cake mix
- Remove the wrappers from the caramels and put them in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir in ½ cup of evaporated milk, then cook in the microwave and stir often until all caramels are melted.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mix the cake mix with ⅓ cup of evaporated milk, the melted butter and chopped pecans.
- Place ½ of the batter in the prepared baking pan and bake for 8 minutes.
- Put the remaining batter into the fridge.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce over the chocolate chips.
- Remove the brownie mix from refrigerator.
- Using a teaspoon, make small balls with the batter and smash them flat.
- Very carefully place them on top of the caramel sauce until the top is completely covered.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes. Remove and let the brownies cool.
- You can decorate them with pecans or walnuts before serving, if you want.